Respecting the provisions of the current legislation, Mecatecno (hereinafter, also referred to as the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the appropriate level of security for the risk of the collected data.
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the data controller
The data controller for the personal data collected on Mecatecno is:
MIANTAX FORUM SL, with Tax Identification Number (NIF/CIF): B72709017 and registered at the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona with the following registration data: Volume 48529, Folio 154, Sheet B587109, whose representative is: Domingo Milà Plans (hereinafter, Data Controller). The contact details are as follows:
Address: Calle Barcelona 89, Martorelles, 08107
Contact phone: 935938185
Contact email: email@example.com
Personal Data Record
In compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Mecatecno through the forms on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our file in order to facilitate, expedite, and fulfill the commitments established between Mecatecno and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills out, or to respond to a request or inquiry from the User. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, except as provided for in Article 30.5 of the GDPR, a record of processing activities specifying, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the GDPR is maintained.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set forth in Article 5 of the GDPR and in Article 4 and subsequent articles of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights:
● Principle of lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: The User’s consent will be required at all times, following completely transparent information about the purposes for which personal data is collected.
● Principle of purpose limitation: Personal data will be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
● Principle of data minimization: The personal data collected will be limited to the strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
● Principle of accuracy: Personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
● Principle of storage limitation: Personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
● Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Personal data will be processed in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
● Principle of proactive responsibility: The data controller will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the aforementioned principles.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Mecatecno are solely identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Mecatecno is committed to obtaining the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User has the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will be as easy as giving it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the use of the Website.
In cases where the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information, or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected and managed by Mecatecno with the purpose of facilitating, expediting, and fulfilling the commitments established between the Website and the User, or maintaining the relationship established in the forms filled out by the latter, or to respond to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial purposes, including personalization, operations, statistics, and activities related to Mecatecno’s corporate purpose, as well as for data extraction, storage, and marketing studies to tailor the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, functioning, and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose(s) for which the personal data will be processed; that is, the use(s) that will be given to the collected information.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, for the following period: 12 months, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the retention period for the personal data or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties. In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of Article 8 of the GDPR and Article 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, only individuals over 14 years of age can lawfully consent to the processing of their personal data by Mecatecno. If the individual is under 14 years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and it will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Mecatecno is committed to adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the appropriate level of security for the risk of the collected data, in order to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its destruction, loss, or accidental or unlawful alteration, as well as unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and vice versa, is fully encrypted.
However, since Mecatecno cannot guarantee the invulnerability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the data controller undertakes to promptly inform the User when a personal data security breach occurs that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a personal data security breach is understood to be any breach of security that leads to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed personal data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the data controller, who undertakes to inform and ensure, through a legal or contractual obligation, that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has the following rights recognized in the GDPR and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, with respect to Mecatecno, and may therefore exercise them against the data controller:
● Right of access: This is the User’s right to obtain confirmation from Mecatecno as to whether or not their personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing activities carried out or to be carried out by Mecatecno, including, among other things, information about the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned regarding the data.
● Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to request the modification of their inaccurate or incomplete personal data, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
● Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): This is the User’s right, unless otherwise provided by current legislation, to obtain the erasure of their personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; the User has withdrawn their consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing; the User objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained in relation to the offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to erasing the data, the data controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementation, must take reasonable steps to inform other data controllers that are processing the personal data of the User’s request to erase any links to, or copies or replication of, those personal data.
● Right to restriction of processing: This is the User’s right to restrict the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the restriction of processing when they contest the accuracy of their personal data; the processing is unlawful; the data controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User requires it for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or the User has objected to the processing.
● Right to data portability: Where the processing is carried out by automated means, the User has the right to receive their personal data from the data controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another data controller. Where technically feasible, the data controller will directly transmit the data to the other controller upon request.
● Right to object: This is the User’s right to object to the processing of their personal data or to the cessation of processing by Mecatecno.
● Right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling: This is the User’s right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning them or similarly significantly affects them, unless provided otherwise by current legislation.
Therefore, the User may exercise their rights by sending a written communication to the data controller with the reference “GDPR-https://mecatecnomotorcycles.com/”, specifying:
● User’s full name and a copy of their ID card. In cases where representation is allowed, the identification of the person representing the User, as well as the document certifying the representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the ID card may be substituted by any other legally valid means that prove the identity.
● Request specifying the specific reasons for the request or the information to which access is sought. Mailing address for notifications.
● Date and signature of the applicant.
● Any supporting documents for the request.
This request and any accompanying documents can be sent to the following postal address and/or email:
Postal address: Calle Barcelona 89, Martorelles, 08107
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that provide access to third-party websites other than Mecatecno, and therefore not operated by Mecatecno. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies and will be responsible for their own files and privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
If the User believes that there is a problem or violation of the applicable regulations in the way their personal data is being processed, they have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, particularly in the Member State of their habitual residence, place of work, or the alleged infringement. In Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/).
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by the User during their visit to the Website in order to recognize them as a User, personalize their experience and use of the Website, and can also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website, and the sites visited immediately before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the User’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is if the User personally provides that information to the server.
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide services requested by Mecatecno to improve the Website and the user experience while browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze browsing information, i.e., how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the location of the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users accessing, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the visit duration, the browser used, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website and identify new needs in order to offer Users high-quality content and/or services. In any case, the information is collected anonymously, and trend reports on the Website are generated without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information about privacy, or check the description of the types of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following link(s):
Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/
The entity/entities responsible for supplying cookies may disclose this information to third parties, provided that it is required by law or a third party processes this information on behalf of these entities.
Disabling, Rejecting, and Deleting Cookies